Do you ever find yourself continuously sending emails to the same groups of people? I do. Still, it feels like I’m constantly reviewing and thinking “who did I miss?” Then I wised up and realized there’s a solution for that! Now you can stop racking your brain with questions like, “who was on that committee?” And there’s no longer any need for my go-to technique of adding people based on their office location in order from front to back. The answer — create a new distribution list in Outlook (2013) and you’ll no longer need to worry about forgetting to add anyone!
Follow these steps:
- Create a list of the people you want to add.
- In Outlook, click People from the navigation bar at the bottom.
- Under My Contacts, pick where you want to add the contact group.
- Click Home and then select New Contact Group.
- Type a name for the group in the Name field.
- Click Add Members, and then add people from your address book or contact list.
- Click Save & Close.
Do you have any useful tips about creating groups in Outlook?