Would you like to become an expert in Microsoft Office 365? Would you like to be able to use the software effortlessly, and also provide valuable support to your coworkers who may occasionally need technical assistance? Well, if you’re a Hopkins employee, then now is your chance! You are officially invited to join the Microsoft Office 365 Champions Academy.
The Microsoft Office 365 Champions Academy offers in-depth training to individuals who want to learn how to use Microsoft tools, become part of a community of champions, and provide support to their colleagues. All that’s required is to attend two, online, half-day Champions Academy sessions. The sessions will be led by a Microsoft training specialist and will focus on the following Office 365 topics:
- OneNote/Class Notebook
- MIE Training
As a champion, you will also have access to a Microsoft trainer upon completion of the sessions if you have any follow-up questions or require additional support.
The expectations for champions are as follows:
- Attend two half-day, instructor-led Champions Academy sessions.
- Attend an optional additional half-day session on how to teach others.
- Serve as an advocate to generate enthusiasm and excitement for Office 365 products.
- Lead, reinforce, and validate optimal application use and best practices.
- Provide support to your colleagues.
- Assist the Learning Solutions team with identifying and resolving training gaps that may arise.
The two sessions will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on March 2, 2021 and March 3, 2021.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the Champions Academy HERE and become a Microsoft Office 365 champion!